Best Practice Website Design
The best websites evolve over time and at WebNet, customer service drives our research, development and design programs. Search engines like to see new, "Fresh Content" added monthly.
We will analyze the specific strengths and weakness of your current website and then, with careful planning, will develop an internet marketing plan that clearly identifies the target market audience and your brand.
We strive to help our clients achieve their goals by creating modern, secure, easy to navigate and customer friendly websites.
After we clearly identify your goals and the target market audience, we will research then implement the appropriate course of action, you will be kept informed throughout every stage of the website development.
We believe in clear lines of communication as stages of development move to completion. We always seeks client approval throughout the design process.
WebNet clients can chose their level of involvement and partnership in the design process. We value strong relationships that lead to effective internet marketing and website development.
The Website Design Planning Stage
Before we start doing any code, we will have a meeting so you will fully understand what to expect from us and what we’ll need from you. We will gather from you and provide you with information that will help us work together avoiding any confusion.
- The WordPress platform
- Web Applications
- The Theme design process, what a Theme is
- Contextual content and the image optimization process
- The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process, On-Page-SEO
- Colors and page layout
- Data collection forms
- E-Commerce if applicable
- Blog Focus
Website Theme Design Stage
- Page background
- Primary colors
- Fonts; Headings and Paragraph
- 3rd party application and plugin integration placement
- Main Navigation (menu) style and placement
- Modern or traditional style layout
- Mobile Responsive design
- Blog styling
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Content Creation
Optimized Website Content
- Domain name analysis
- Keyword Research
- On-Page content structure
- Image and Meta Tag creation and verification
- Social Media elements
- Website HTML to text ratio
- Website performance
- Analytic software integration